Hi from Glasgow!

This is a space where you can let other forum users know who you are and what your hutting interests and involvements are. If you don't want to reveal too much to the world, a simple "hello" will do!
jamie.cameron

Hi from Glasgow!

Postby jamie.cameron » 14 Mar 2018, 12:31

Hi guys,

My name is Jamie and I'm based in Glasgow. I found out about this site whilst researching tiny homes and I'm so glad I did! For all the interest in the subject, there actually seems to be very little dialogue about them online. I should also say that whilst I'm sorry others have come across the same problems that I have whilst planning a tiny home, it is nice to know I'm in the same boat as others!

The catalyst for my own project is primarily a wish not to work a 9-5 to pay off a mortgage for the next 40 years and also that my family have recently come in to the ownership of two old style gypsy caravans, which I intend to renovate.

Anyway, it's great to have a place where likeminded people can discuss their hutting ideas. I have about a thousand questions for people who have succeeded in building a tiny home and this seems like a great place to find the answers!

Best,
Jamie

Return to “Introduce Yourself”