Hi, I'm Em...

This is a space where you can let other forum users know who you are and what your hutting interests and involvements are. If you don't want to reveal too much to the world, a simple "hello" will do!
emmagenta

Hi, I'm Em...

Postby emmagenta » 23 Sep 2016, 21:05

... and I love huts! I'm a cabin and small space dweller, happily living outside and off-grid, in a forest with my kin around. I have quirky spaces to stay for folk who are super keen to experience and learn a light way of living, and I'm involved with our community owned island, Isle Martin, where the vision of Reforesting Scotland was conceived, and where there is now regeneration of oak, hazel, Scots pine, holly and juniper from the trees planted 33 years ago... and plans for a hut... or two :)

jennifer.miller

Re: Hi, I'm Em...

Postby jennifer.miller » 04 Nov 2016, 11:30

Just dropped in to highly recommend a stay at Em's place. Its in a beautiful, peaceful setting, The sound of a stream lulls you to sleep and bird song greets you in the morning. Em is a fount of knowledge on all things hutting, off grid living and more. The open air kitchen plus campfire are a delight.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”