Project materials produced by Reforesting Scotland
- DRAFT Regional state of the NWFP sector report: Scotland An overview of Scotland’s non-wood forest product sector, with annexes containing results from the detailed data-gathering conducted within Scotland for the StarTree project.
- StarTree Case Study – Cairn O’Mohr Wines. (This report fed into a joint academic paper, Ludwig et al 2016 – see below.)
- StarTree Case Study – West Moss-side Centre. (This was prepared as an entry for the planned StarTree Innovations Database.)
- Scottish Working Woods label survey report, 2015. (Part of RS’s Action Research.)
- Scottish Wild Harvests Association member survey report, 2016. (Part of RS’s Action Research.)
- Good harvesting practice guides: a response to changing cultures of foraging. (A StarTree Reader chapter designed and co-ordinated by Reforesting Scotland.)
- The Meetings & field trips around Europe page links to a set of Reforesting Scotland Journal articles, one for each of the StarTree “knowledge exchange events”.
- Issue 55 of the Reforesting Scotland Journal This entire issue of the Journal was themed ‘Wild Harvests‘, in celebration of the successful conclusion of the StarTree project.
Other published articles are listed below:
StarTree project deliverables
The “Deliverables” are the official outputs of the StarTree research project. They are made available on the StarTree project website once they have been approved for publication by the European Commission.
- The Practice of Entrepreneurship in the Non-Wood forest products sector: Support for Innovation on private forest land, Ludvig et al 2016. (See also the presentation about the paper for the European Forum for Studies of Policies for Research and Innovation (EU-SPRI), Helsinki 2015.)